Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blog update #2

hello me pirate's  in training &young wizard's in training yes as you know it's time for a blog update first up we have a new background to my blog
http://arthurtthepirate.blogspot.com/2013/11/stop-trolls.html
and we all most up to 7oo view's :) and i have made a importing post not to long ago  click on the photo on the side and go see it for your self  ---------->
and form that i add something new to the blog a contact me me box with this now you can send me question's or other stuff that you need me to answer just put your pirate101/wizard101 name and then your email and then till me your question or a bug that happen with my blog what ever it is i would be most happy to talk back to you as soon as a i can (mostly around a 24 or 48 hours i will get back to it or even sooner then that) and be safe out there; hope to see you guy's again hope to see you in the sky's or in the school of art form your friend's~ Arthur the pirate ~hunter tail the wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment