Monday, November 25, 2013

let's Give Thanks

https://www.wizard101.com/home2/game/page_8ad6a4041aa7b7bd011ac6f9ae9805fe?context=redeem%2Fthx13wYohoh me pirate's in the sky's/young wizard's in the school of art's  today i  want to talk about  what I'm thankful for  I'm most thankful for my friend's & family and every one that love me and even you guy's if it was not for you guy's i would have not be blog at this time or even typing this post out but yea I'm thankful for even the little thing's and I'm also thankful for Kingsisle with out them i would have not play wiz/pirate will no one world also for there hard work they put in the game for every one around the world to enjoy there game i know i do  but from that Wizard101 and  Pirate101 are now giving out some cool stuff click the photo's on the side but you should do this fast cause the code will run out on  1-Dec-13 but both game are giving out gold but pirate's giving out a free Autumn Eye Patch and wizard101 is giving out a mystery pet snack (O.O what could be inside of that) and  what is you guy's thankful for? lave a comment down below and till me what your thankful for &hope you enjoy this post; hope to see you guy's soon in the sky's of in the schools of art be safe and see you soon form your friend's ~Hunter tail the wizard ~Arthur the pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment