Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birthday Countdown!!! #2

Yohoho me pirate's in the sky's?Young Wizard's in the school of art's
today as you can tell we still on are countdown to my birthday and valentine time's day if you don't know my birthday is on Feb.14 so with that i want to do a small event and the small event is mostly a song
post were you guy's pick the song's i got #1 down so you guy's need to give me the other name's of a song you want to hear *MUST BE CLEAN* ok let's stop talking and let the music play and told we got

~When I'm Gone~


thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the post and the music and o my god i would never would guess it's just one day around :D
 
stay safe and hope to see you all in the spiarl or even in the sky's looking for gold and yum from your friend~Arthur the pirate~Hunter tail the wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment