Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday Countdown!!! #4

Yohoho me pirate's in the sky's?Young Wizard's in the school of art's
today as you can tell we still on are countdown to my birthday and
valentine time's day if you don't know my birthday is on Feb.14 so with
that i want to do a small event and the small event is mostly a song
post were you guy's pick the song's i got #1 down so you guy's need to
give me the other name's of a song you want to hear *MUST BE CLEAN* ok
let's stop talking and let the music play






thanks for reading and if you have a other song you want to hear send it to me by the contact me box on the side and remember to please put your Wizard or Pirate name hope you enjoy the post from your friend~Arthur the pirate~Hunter tail the wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment