Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Joy Of X-mass

Yohoho me pirates in the sky's/Young wizards in the school of art's today is that day that we all stay up with family and friend   And every one you love i just want to make this blog post to say happy Holiday's to every body around the world who reads my blog and sends me feedback that i love getting from you guys and keep it up  and i made a post on twitter what people are grateful/thankful ok let's get start the one that i really like is this one from one of my good friend @PiratesAcademy (on twitter)  said "I want no more lives torn apart, wars to never start and time to heal all hearts cont" "I am thankful for friends family, and being here, I want many things but only 6 are important" i love both of them but let's move on to the next person. Who we have next most of you guys know him FrostCaller the blogger if you don't know about him here click the photo of his blog 
Loand here what he had to say. "Mostly friends and family" and that what a lot of people told me but i did like this one "Life, friends, family, and Twizards too :P" from @legendofbalance and like that one    because it 's true :D but the next one to me is a bit funny one of my friends @JaredIcecrafter side "i'm thankful for Pokemon and friends" will it's funny to me and lot more but most of them was friends and fmaily and  what i'm mostly thankful/greatful is fmaily & firends and every body that love me and i know this not a normal thing to say but thanks to my hates and trolls out there cause if it was not cause of you i would not get up every day and try to make you feel worng about what you do and say but from that i'm mosty every thing that comes to me even the little thing i enjoy so you guys out there tell me what you grateful/thankful this x-mass hoilday :D and hope you enjoy,this post and be safe out there and hope to see you guy's in the pirate sky's or in the school of art's from your friends~Arthur the pirate~Hunter tail the wizard happy hoildays :D (p.s don't stop the feedback i love everybodys :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment