Sunday, December 22, 2013

Interview With Are Own Paigemoonshade

Yohoho me pirate's in the sky/Young wizard's in training today i have some super big new I'm here with Ms.Paigemoonshade a official fansite for both games and if you don't know about her will to her page. cilck her banner and go see her awesome blog :D * i will try to do this one's a month *

Paige's Page


ok let's get start with the Interview



How did you start your blog?
A friend told me about blogging and I looked up blogs and found The Friendly Necromancers.  I do have to say, I started My blogging on Wizard101 Central but wanted to reach out to all of Wizard's/Pirate's fans. Wizard101 Central is a very good place to start if you have never blogged before.


How did you made the blog name?
Haha! There's actually a very funny story to this. MY orginal blog name was "PaigeMoonShades A wizards Thoughts" ( can you say that 10 x's fast?) I decided that was not goign to work and came up with Paige's Page.
How did you find the theme of your blog?
I always have loved to decorate. Why not be about housing? After all it's my favorite in game thing to do
 
How you found out about the game?
Tv Commercial in 2008.


What is your most love holiday?
All the pretty decorations.
In your own words what is the meaning of Christmas?
Caring for Family, Friends and community. Always better to give than recieve. 



What your plans for your blog in the future?
More about housing for both games and more tips for P101 decorating. 


Do you have something you would like to share with all of us?
I would love to wish everyone a Happy Holidays (((hugs))) from Paige MoonShade

will we  learn something today and i want to say thank to  Paigemoonshade for taking the time to do this for me and if you guys have some one i should do next let me know down blow or use the count box on the side and tell me and i also have twitte folow me on that :D and hope to see you guy's again in the sky's or in the school of art's form your friend's~hunter tail the wizard~Arthur the pirate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment