Sunday, December 1, 2013

We Are Back & Bigger Then Ever!!

Yohoho me pirate's in the sky's/young wizard's in the school of art today i come back from my little break i was on but now I'm back & bigger then ever!! by this i mean we have made are 1,000+ view's to my blog  i'm so happy and from that i hope all of you guy's had the best ever thanksgiving if you celebrate it if you don't still hope you enjoy your time with your family and friend's but from that i have a lot of good stuff that is coming to my blog and now I'm having feedback Fridays so if you have some feedback like i should add remove or even post about stuff (have to be about wizard101 or pirate101) just us the contact me box by the side of my blog and send  it to me and i would be so happy to read it and write back to you guy's cause i blog for you guy's :1 and today is the first day of December  that just mean new stuff is a coming but also it's time for you to get your sweaters and hot coco by the fire and enjoy your holiday's to come and more adventure's to come i know I'm happy for that so that all i want to post about i hope you enjoy it and be safe out there hope to see you soon in the sky's or in the school of art's

No comments:

Post a Comment