Friday, January 24, 2014

The Winds of Winter Are Calling for A Interview

Yohoho me Pirates in the Sky's/Young wizards in the school of Art's
today we are back with are monthly Interview,   i'm here with a blogger not going to tell you who cause that no fun here are some clues to who it is so good luck (his a blogger) ~cold,frosty,icy~ Blogger :D if you couldn't get the clues it's FrostCaller. don't know know about him? will i take care of that for you just to easy steps for you to take 1.click the banner down blow 2.start enjoying his blog :D
http://www.frost-caller.blogspot.com/

ok let's get to it :D the Questions i ask well be in __

1. How did you find out about the game?
A friend of mine introduced me to Wizard101 in September 2009 and I have been playing ever since.
  
 2. What made you like the game?
 I can honestly say that I was hooked from the get go. I've always liked card-based games and the storyline was interesting, so I was eager to know more as I progressed through Wizard101.

3. How did you start your blog?
After seeing so many Wizard101 and Pirate101 blogs, I decided to give it a try and dedicate myself to keep the community updated on both games. I was focused on Wizard101 at first, but have slowly been blogging more about Pirate101 

4. How did you find the theme of your blog?
The theme has always been the KingsIsle games I love, so it wasn't hard at all.

5. How did you come up with your awesome blog name?
Despite the similarity with the Wizard101 pet of the same name, my blog title didn't originate from it. I've always been a fan of ice, not just in the game, and I wanted my blog name (and later name in the community) to be reflexive of that, so I decided to name it Frost Caller. 

6. I'm a big person on stopping trolls/bullying in the game what do you think about trolls and bullying in both game? (if you guys didn't get to read it come read it and and hope you enjoy it :D--> Stop The Trolls<--- )
I don't put them in the same category. Personally, I tend to put trolls on ignore and move on. Bullies are a completely different problem and the best way to deal with them in-game is using the report function. Don't let anyone define you, ever! If a player crosses the line and starts calling you names, don't get back at them. Report them and put them on ignore, it's always the best option! (every thing much easier now :o)

7. I know every blog knows that they are some haters out there how do try to keep that off your mine?
Haters are usually people who aspire to be as good as you and hopefully walk in your shoes someday. That is why they will try to make you look bad or say your work is terrible. There is no constructive criticism in that and it should be regarded as mere spam and worthless feedback. Haters are attention seekers, so the best thing you can do is to ignore them. (just the Truth)
8. What you looking foreword to this year?
Right now I'm really excited for Khrysalis Part 2. Looking forward to more major content for both games! (OMG  i wish it comes out soon but i have a lot of work ahead of me :P)

9. Do you have something you would like to share with all of us?
I will keep my readers updated on everything that happens in the ever expanding Spiral! Also, look for more in-game ideas, guides and hopefully some contests later this year.(will that just awesome :D)

i would like to say a Big thanks to FrostCaller for taking his time to do this with me and hope you all enjoy my post and all learn something From  FrostCaller keep your eyes open for other great bloggers just like  when i Interview with Ms.Paigemoonshade that has been a big hit on my blog has been in my Popular Posts you can find what other awesome blog post are on that list and don't forget it's Feedback Friday would love to get word from you guys.

Hope you all enjoy my blog post be safe out there and hope to see you in the pirate sky's or in the school of art's from your friend's~Arthur the Pirate~Hunter Tail the Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment