Monday, April 21, 2014

When Is Live Realm Coming?

Yohoho me pirate's in the sky's 


 today we are talk about the new updates coming to Pirate101 to Live Realm and i was wounding what would a it look like when you hatch a pet right now pirate has not add any new types of that you can crease type but only mix the powers but not the looks and I'm wounding how would one look like and do pets get may cast? it's just so odd  and a *side note* I'm sorry for not post new blogs as much as i normal do but life is kind of getting in the way school and other stuff trust me i will have a lot of them sooner then later by can you BEAR with me? (lame joke not the best at jokes as you can tell) but any who just want to make this post to let you guys know i well try to blog a bit more if i ever get some time in and also i had a few questions for the new updates come now take care and may the odds ever be in your favor from your friend~Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment