Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog update #5

Yohoho me Pirates in the Sky's?Young Wizards of the school of Art's today will yesterday day i update the theme of my blog (the photo on the side is the theme) we move form winter theme to a spring theme thou i should of done it a few day's ago but life got in the way -_- and i was thinking that i may do some of my own short story's i been having a few that i would like to share and i hope you will enjoy them. so that something to look out for and form that note we are going to change a little bit of  the Adventure time post i lost a few photos to the quest i was doing so they are some holes in the whole quest line but i will type it out  so it should fix it  and i have much much more to come to this blog and if any of you have any ideas or and feedback let me know down below or email to my on the side of my blog i will be most happy to reply back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment