Monday, March 3, 2014

Davy Jones' Locker Come For a Pirate

Yohoho me Pirate in the Sky's/Young Wizards in the school of Art's today we have some bad news a young pirate name by "Autumn Dreamwalker"  also now as her wonderful blog "www.secretsofthespiral.com" i didn't know her that will on a person level we talk on twitter a few times but Autumn help me out a lot she give me great feedback on my blog and how to make it better and she got the word out about my blog and i all was thank her i know it's hard to blog and try to  balance it out with blogging though i hope you come back soon Autumn i will miss you deeply in my heart and soul so go to Autumns blog and say thanks or just lave a nice comment though and lets all hope that she will come back to the community ._. lave a comment down below if you like 
hope you enjoy this post saty safe and see you in the sky's form your friend~Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment